Saturday, March 28, 2009

Will winter never end?

Here it is the end of March and 3-6 inches of snow are expected tonight. I had to leave the dog park early since only a sweatshirt, parka shell, cap & gloves was not enough to wear in 29 degree temps with 20 mph winds.....on March 28th!

It's been a busy couple weeks. We started leading two small groups (bible study in Mark & Growing Kids Gods Way), Robin prepared herself and us for her departure for CA to help her mom get ready to move, and I've been interviewing people almost continuously at work in addition to all my other duties.

In a way, I'm kinda glad it's so cold. I can't get out & do some of the work I was planning & I'm just going to relax this weekend.

Next week I've got a ton to do to finish hiring at work, get ready to leave for a Spring Break college visit tour with Tim & continue the small groups. Lord, in You I put my trust.....& rest.

No comments: