Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dan's Jeep

Back in the late summer of 2008, it was time to fulfill a long time dream...to buy a Jeep Wrangler. Tim was visiting a dear friend & youth pastor, Steve, who I knew had at least one Jeep in the past. I asked Tim to ask Steve if he'd be willing to look over any Jeep I found out there to let me know if it was a decent buy. I got a call from Tim indicating Steve had one for sale. Steve told me to take it home for a week to see if I really wanted it. He indicated you gotta want it.....cause it's not comfortable. Well he's right....it's a bit of a beast....but I love it. See pictures here.

2 comments:

testing said...

Dan, love the Jeep. I mean beast! How's it been handling the snowy winter? I see you've had some fun with with it!

Unknown said...

Once I figured out how 4-wheel drive works, it's been doing great. I got stuck in about 2.5 foot deep snow once, but dug it out pretty easily...the tires aren't real mud/snow tires at all...but it's relatively high off the ground and in 4wh...it can crawl through our deepest road snow.